5 Things, Perfume - April 4th, 2010
It’s finally starting to look like spring around here, despite all the rain we’re having in Portland. I start pulling out all my fruity-floral-girly scents in the springtime, so here’s a list of five that I like.
1. Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears is a happy, fun fragrance. Lots of citrus and cake to cheer you up when the weather is bad.
2. Kenzo 7:15 AM in Bali is also a citrusy vanilla scent, with more flowers than Hidden Fantasy. It’s super-refreshing and happy.
3. Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger is a great peachy-floral fragrance. Fabulous for springtime.
4. Diesel Fuel For Life for women: Berries and weirdness. One of my favorite perfumes!
5. Wrapped With Love Hilary Duff is definitely a spring scent – its aggressive fruitiness is a bit much for me unless I’m really in the mood.