5 Things - October 30th, 2011
It’s been a while since I wrote a 5 Things dedicated to things I love to wear/use in the Fall, so I decided it was a good time. I seem to write more 5 Things articles about Spring and Summer, I guess because I like those seasons better.
1. I like to wear Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum in the Fall. This has been one of my favorite perfumes for almost 10 years now. It’s a classic that never seems to get old. I love the anise-y goodness.
2. Every year Aura Cacia comes out with an essential oil blend in the fall/early winter, in a more holiday theme. I always like them, so I usually buy one each year. Last year it was a tree blend with pine, fir, lemon, peppermint, and cypress essential oils. I use them in an oil warmer to scent the house.
3. Tuca Tuca from Lush is another perfume I prefer in the Fall (and into Winter). It’s just toooo overwhelming in the hot weather, with it’s rich violet notes.
4. I seem to have quite a few purple/purple-ish lipsticks. I like to bust these out in the Fall too. Darker, vampy lipstick seems totally appropriate this time of the year.
5. The Julep nail color Alfre is really thrilling me this Fall. I like the darker gray/purple thing going on with it.