Eyeshadow, Makeup Fun, Shopping - February 1st, 2012
I love palettes. Since I’ve gotten so much into loose powder eyeshadows and blushes, I don’t use them as much as I used to, but I still really love them. Put it in a palette, and I’m especially going to be a sucker for it. This 5 Things is a list of the three palettes I HAVE, that I really love, and two that I WANT.
1. Urban Decay Ammo Palette is one of my favorites. It has ten eyeshadow colors, which are in my opinion some of the best UD makes. You can do both bright and more neutral looks with this palette, so it’s quite versatile.
2. Cargo PlantLove Green Goddess Kit is my go-to palette when I want an all-in-one thing for travel, especially if the reason for the travel is something that requires more neutral colors (like work). I really love the soft, almost creamy quality of the colors in this set. This palette has four eyeshadows and two blushes.
3. The Cargo PlantLove Green Glamour Kit contains 18 eyeshadows, a mix of pearly colors and mattes. The colors are all very wearable and flattering. This palette is the one to grab when you’re not sure what you’re going to want to wear so you better bring ALL THE COLORS!
4. The Cowboy Junkie set from Urban Decay falls under the “don’t really NEED it but really WANT it” category. It has four eyeshadows, an eyeliner, and a lipgloss and at $24 is currently A STEAL. I may give in and order it…
5. This Sephora palette of neutral colors is SO PRETTY. ME WANT.